Information pursuant to art. 13 -14 of Legislative Decree 196/03 Code regarding the protection of personal data - European Regulation "Privacy" (GDPR). Your personal data will be processed in compliance with the law for the fulfillment of orders, the provision of the services for which registration is required and for the other purposes indicated in this statement; the treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy.
The processing methods involve the use of manual, IT and telematic tools (including fax, telephone, even without operator assistance, e-mail, SMS and other IT and/or automated communication systems) and are in any case such as to ensure data security and confidentiality.
The data controller is:▼
- Telephone number:
- E-mail address:
Pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of the personal data
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You can exercise your rights indicated above as well as request any information regarding our personal data protection policy by sending a communication to the address indicated above or by sending an e-mail to:email@example.com
With your consent, BLACKSEA SOLUTIONS may process your personal data for the provision of services for which registration is required as well as for commercial purposes, promotions or initiatives of any kind initiated by it or by other studio operators.
Extended Information on Cookies:
Cookie management 1 - Technical cookies The technical cookies described below do not require consent, therefore they are installed automatically following access to the site.
- Cookies necessary for operation: cookies that allow the site to function properly also allowing the user to have a functional browsing experience. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to connect several times to access subsequent pages. Cookies for saving preferences: cookies that allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, they allow you to set the language. Statistical and audience measurement cookies: cookies that help to understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with the website by providing information relating to the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions.
3 Remember that you can also manage your cookie preferences through the browser
If you are using Internet Explorer In Internet Explorer, click on "Tools" and select "Internet Options". On the Privacy tab, move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
If you use the Firefox browser Choose the "Tools" menu of the browser and select the "Options" menu. Click on the "Privacy" tab. In the "Retention rules" drop-down list, select the desired level. Check the "Accept cookies" box to activate cookies, or uncheck to deactivate them. Choose how long cookies can be kept.
If you use the Safari browser Click in the Safari Menu, select the "Edit" menu and select "Preferences". Click on "Privacy". Place the setting "Block cookies" and click OK.
If you use the Google Chrome browser Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select "Settings". Click on "Show advanced settings". In the "Privacy" section, click on "Content settings". In the "Cookies" section, select "Block all sites from saving any data" and then click OK.
If you use any other browser or do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on "Help" in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information.
ATTENTION: This space/site does not distribute commercial proliferation cookies.